![]() |
| I'm cleaning my apartment! |
Oh transitory woes. This past week has been a little up and a little down a little sideways and a little straight. If that makes any sense to you this makes me happy :) I want rhythm. I want it now. I want to be able to go to work, work out, audition, socialize, sleep, and I want it all in a rhythmic routine. Unfortunately this takes time, wahhh.
I began stressing all the things I need to do, and how I need to get out there! Get out in the market here in Miami because the clock is ticking, how I need to join a gym, meet up with friends, give away half my stuff, cook, clean, do it all!! I feel I’m behind; everyone is running the race and I overslept and forgot my running sneakers. And so anxiety struck. I have been leaving the office in an irritable mood, randomly getting butterflies in my stomach, and not really understanding why until I realized I was adding extra stress to my life for no reason with all this rushing!
Luckily, I have the life experience of having moved to another city for college so transitioning is not something entirely new to me. Life has taught me that it is okay to spend time transitioning, I just tend to forget valuable life lessons once in a while, what can I say? Maybe others transition perfectly in two weeks, obviously I am not one of those people. Working 8 hours a day but really being gone 10 hours a day with traffic included really cuts your time down. I haven’t even finished organizing my apartment. I’ve been selling books on Amazon* so there are piles of books strewn all over. One of my very good friends told me my apartment looks like someone threw a hand-grenade in it. And you know what? He’s right and THAT’S OKAY. It’s okay to not have it all down right away. I believe that means I’m...hold on....wait for it...oh yeah, human!
It’s good to push myself but bad to overwhelm myself because then I freeze! I think deep down inside I have a desire to be Jean Grey (and let’s face it some telekinetic powers would definitely help my messy apartment!) so I can do it all with some superpower force, but I’m not Jean Grey so my only other option is to suck it up and deal with my transitory woes until I get my rhythm. And maybe I can deal with my Jean Grey desires during Halloween :)
*If you are moving or trying to reduce your belongings, selling on Amazon is an amazing idea. I have sold 11 books in the past 4 days. It’s pretty good money, but it’s still money, especially if you are moving and trying to reduce your load of crap, this is a great way to do it! It’s so exciting!

No comments:
Post a Comment